Qlik Sense Latest Release - June 2018
Qlik have recently announced the latest release of Qlik Sense - Qlik Sense June 2018.
We’re excited to share the news of the recent June 2018 Qlik Sense release. Highlights of this launch include the following advancements aimed at helping users streamline and enhance creation experience from data to insights.
• Augmented Intelligence (AI): Powered by the Qlik Cognitive engine, the Insight Advisor automatically generates the best analytics and insights for the user based on the overall data set and search criteria.
• Accelerated self-service: New features include alternative chart suggestions, property enhancements with switch dimension / measures and quick change aggregation methods, as well as a smart data load feature.
• Visualisation enhancements: layer in new map charts, show/hide columns, and scroll bar charts toggle
• Collaboration offerings: Promote and un-promote sheets, re-publish apps, and more
• Advance Authoring Improvements: Scrollable sheets, expression editor improvements and the ability to change grid size with objects
• Data Prep: Advanced filtering before data loading
To see a short video of the new features, Click here
For more information, to book a demo or arrange for an upgrade, contact your account manager at Right Qlik or contact us at email@example.com