Qlik Sense® June 2017 Release
More options for visualisation, analysis, and deployment
Qlik Sense® June 2017 release offers some exciting enhancements we have been waiting for
We’re excited to announce Qlik Sense June 2017 with enhanced visual analytics, broader deployment options, and a new QlikView converter. Upgrade today and take advantage of:
- QlikView® Converter – Quickly convert QlikView apps to Qlik Sense with direct import of dimensions, expressions, variables, and visualisations
- Advanced coloring – Easily choose from a full color palette for visualizations, measures, and KPI objects
- Calendar measures – Automatically generate fields to compare date ranges for measures using set analysis
- Shared persistence – Get improved performance and stability for deploying multi-node sites with access to centralized storage
- Supported Qlik Sense® Desktop – Authenticate against a Qlik Sense Enterprise server and use in production with full Qlik® support
In addition, why not also take a look at Qlik® GeoAnalytics™ so you can add advanced maps and geographic analysis to your Qlik Sense and QlikView applications.
Upgrade to Qlik Sense June 2017 now to take advantage of these improvements that can turn your data into insights across all aspects of your business.
Contact your account manager or call us on +44(0)1244 893197.